The Team at Mission
Islam have found these beautiful du'as from The Qur'an for you
1. "Our lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily!, You are
the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. And accept our repentance. Truly,
You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful." (2:127,128)
2. "Our lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in
the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of
the Fire!" (2:201)
3. "Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet
and make us victorious over the disbelieving people." (2:250)
4. "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, our Lord,
and to You is the return (of all)." (2:285)
5. "Our lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error,
our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those
before us; our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength
to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You
are our Maula and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
6. "Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after
You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the
7. "Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins
and save us from the punishment of the Fire." (3:16)
8. "O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed
the All-Hearer of invocation." (3:38)
9. "Our Lord! We believe in what you have sent down, and we follow
the Messenger [Isa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear
witness (to the truth)." (3:53)
10." Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in
keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give
us victory over the disbelieving folk." (3:147)
11. "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors;
and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from
You one who will help." (4:75)
12. "Our Lord! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses."
13. "Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not,
and bestow not upon usYour Mercy we shall certainly be of the losers."
14. "Our Lord! Place us not with the people who are wrong-doers."
15. "Our Lord! Judge between us and our people in truth, for
You are the best of those who give judgment." (7:89)
16. "Our Lord! Pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as
17. "O my Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and admit us into
Your Mercy, for You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy."
18. "Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped
but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne."